2.14.2010

live updates: episode two

well friends... regina, medicine hat and everything inbetween, have come and gone.
i can't say there was anything memorable from my journey through saskatchewan.
i can tell you that i wish there was a box of tacks stashed somewhere in my car...
the pain might have actually helped me stay awake. (note to self: next time journeying through saskatchewan - brink a box of tacks)
i got pretty sleepy there for a while...
special thanks to my friend dane cook for helping me stay awake...he's a silly bitch. gfm.
**the only good thing about this rectangular province is the 110km/h speed limit.

"130km/h, updating my blog, like whoa"

also...don't ever go to swift current. it's shit there.


only 300km to calgary...
ugh...not having cruise control sucks ball.

anyways...
see you in the funny pages.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

No comments: